Saturday, October 9, 2010

Am I a Betty?


I found this image of Betty Davis on Google and I can't find any information on it. Does anyone have any idea where it's from? I realize it's probably not from the 1930's but I couldn't resist throwing on my shirt dress and attempting to re-create this gorgeous photo. Unfortunately, by the time I got the pose down my hair had lost a lot of its curl. Oh well. You get the idea, right? I like how the pictures turned out anyway.



Dress: Thrifted // Belt: Hand-me-down // Necklace (worn as bracelet): Gift

The nail polish in this shoot is Sally Hansen Diamond Strength no chip nail color #85 Diamonds and Rubies. I got it at Walgreen's 3 years ago, so I don't know if you can still get it, but I don't recommend it because it left my nails stained a pinkish color. I haven't tried it with a clear base coat. Maybe that will help.

No comments: